The first 90 days after refugees' arrival are critical to the resettlement process and provide the foundation for the services that follow. Exodus, with the aid of our volunteers and donors, provides clients with the items necessary to meet their immediate needs, such as:
- Housing, food, clothing, furnishings, and other household items
- Case-management services, transportation, and interpreters
- Connections to social services benefits, banking, employment, and health care
- A two-day resettlement class and basic orientation to the United States
- English language and cultural orientation classes
Exodus' goal is to provide our clients with the tools and information they need to be successful in their new lives in the Indianapolis area.